Once again a diverse young entrepreneur comes up with a product that can revolutionize the market.
Launching of the
DIVERSITY LEADERS ALLIANCE
Wednesday September 14, 2016 – 7:00pm VIP Lounge Second Floor
YOU ARE INVITED to an exclusive VIP event!
All you need to do is to let us know/confirm you would like to attend. By invitation only. (Complimentary). You must RSVP by email.
- What: Join us at the exclusive event of the Diversity Leaders Alliance Launching on Sept/14 Wed, at 7 p.m. Cocktail reception, and hors d’oeuvres will be served
- Where: VIP Members Lounge at Toronto City Hall, second floor
- Who: M.P. Francesco Sorbara, (on behalf of the Prime Minister), Minister of Research, Innovation and Science Reza Moridi, (on behalf of the Premier), Minister of Immigration Laura Albanese, City Councilor Joe Mihevc (on behalf of Mayor John Tory) , Alex Beduz, Executive team from the Toronto Region Bard of Trade, Leigh Smout, Executive Director, World Trade Centre Toronto Laura Siegel, of Laura Siegel Collection, a star Young Entrepreneur, Consuls, Media and surprise VIP’s
- Why: We need more Leaders in Ontario. Diversity and Leadership go hand in hand. Inspiring, mentoring and guiding the next generation of Diverse leaders is a must
Our motto: “United we are stronger”
- The launching of the Alliance will be done at the luxury second floor VIP Members Lounge area of Toronto City Hall, on Sept./14 at 7 p.m.
- You’ll be excited about these news, and you might be interested in becoming part of the Board of Directors, or the Board of Advisors. Should you be interested, please let us know asap.
- Diversity Leaders Alliance will do “Diversity in the Workforce 2016 ” Networking event as a theme this year, after the launch in Sept. as it was done under the Ministry in 2008.
Best wishes to all from our Board of Directors!
- Roberto Hausman, President and Founder
- Abdalah Castillo, Vice President
- Richard Morales, Treasurer
- Sylvia Mueller, Public Relations
- Samer Bishay, International Relations
- Kumardut Misir, Business Relations
- Milo Vasallo , Event Coordinator
- Sherif Guorgui, Govt. Relations
- Sultana Muzzafar, Secretary
- Jasmin Ganie-Hobbs, Media Relations
- Yaro Pasique, Marketing
- Pablo Reich, Mentoring/Coaching