- Happy to have been able to attend this amazing event..what an energy in the group Food Entertainment. Awards..all good! Still very interested in engaging business professionals with disabilities to add a perspective to your Board and initiatives. You should be very proud of the impact YOUR work continues to have. Be celebrated for the gift that YOU are in the lives of so many! Best, Michael Mackenzie, Montage Support Services-Employer Engagement
- Roberto, Tonight’s event was a great success – Kudos to your vision and hard work on such wonderful launch! All the best, Paul
- Hi Roberto, Congratulations you did a phenomenal job last night! Well done my friend! All the best, Jas
- Top of the day Roberto. I did not know what quite to expect with the “Diversity Leadership Alliance” and I came open minded. WOW what an evening! If this is your inaugural meeting then I am very excited for the Air Cadets to be part of this exciting organization. I would like my diverse company to participate with this organization. My partner & I are business consultants and one of our focuses is Leadership. You are an inspiration and my mother always said, hang around with people who you want to aspire to become… You! Thanks, Steve LEED Green Associate
- It was indeed a great event. I had few wonderful conversations. The jokes ( and the music) were just terrific. Joe M.
- Hello Roberto, Last night event was a huge success! Thank you for all your hard work and your brilliant idea in uniting the leaders. Thank you all for your support and making this event possible. Regards, Nasser
- Thank you for all your hard work! Great feedback from a lot of people who also successfully did networking at the event. Sarif
- What a wonderful event, and let me tell you, I’m so proud to know you. You are a great person. Yuri
- “It was awesome. It was truly an incredible event, what a vision! Thank you for the hard work your team is doing. Extraordinary people together, make such a positive contribution to our economy. Please keep doing what you are doing. Congratulations! and lots more.
- Querido Roberto, Hats off to you for a great job well done. A fantastic evening that turned to be a huge success. As we say in our Maltese tongue – PROSIT. Saludos, Milo
- Thank you for an outstanding night and event. I am looking forward to many more. It was such a pleasure to meet and talk with everyone. So proud to be a part of this. Regards, Sylvia
- It was great to see you at the launch and many congratulation for your hard work. I enjoyed you speech very much. Hope our paths will cross soon. Best- Sukhjit Singh, CCS
Launching of the
DIVERSITY LEADERS ALLIANCE
Wednesday September 14, 2016 – 7:00pm VIP Lounge Second Floor
YOU ARE INVITED to an exclusive VIP event!
All you need to do is to let us know/confirm you would like to attend. By invitation only. (Complimentary). You must RSVP by email.
- What: Join us at the exclusive event of the Diversity Leaders Alliance Launching on Sept/14 Wed, at 7 p.m. Cocktail reception, and hors d’oeuvres will be served
- Where: VIP Members Lounge at Toronto City Hall, second floor
- Who: M.P. Francesco Sorbara, (on behalf of the Prime Minister), Minister of Research, Innovation and Science Reza Moridi, (on behalf of the Premier), Minister of Immigration Laura Albanese, City Councilor Joe Mihevc (on behalf of Mayor John Tory) , Alex Beduz, Executive team from the Toronto Region Bard of Trade, Leigh Smout, Executive Director, World Trade Centre Toronto Laura Siegel, of Laura Siegel Collection, a star Young Entrepreneur, Consuls, Media and surprise VIP’s
- Why: We need more Leaders in Ontario. Diversity and Leadership go hand in hand. Inspiring, mentoring and guiding the next generation of Diverse leaders is a must
Our motto: “United we are stronger”
- The launching of the Alliance will be done at the luxury second floor VIP Members Lounge area of Toronto City Hall, on Sept./14 at 7 p.m.
- You’ll be excited about these news, and you might be interested in becoming part of the Board of Directors, or the Board of Advisors. Should you be interested, please let us know asap.
- Diversity Leaders Alliance will do “Diversity in the Workforce 2016 ” Networking event as a theme this year, after the launch in Sept. as it was done under the Ministry in 2008.
Best wishes to all from our Board of Directors!
- Roberto Hausman, President and Founder
- Abdalah Castillo, Vice President
- Richard Morales, Treasurer
- Sylvia Mueller, Public Relations
- Samer Bishay, International Relations
- Kumardut Misir, Business Relations
- Milo Vasallo , Event Coordinator
- Sherif Guorgui, Govt. Relations
- Sultana Muzzafar, Secretary
- Jasmin Ganie-Hobbs, Media Relations
- Yaro Pasique, Marketing
- Pablo Reich, Mentoring/Coaching